One set of Public Information Centres (PIC) will be held in Millhaven and Stella on consecutive nights to present and receive input on the status of the Design phase, including associated mitigation measures. These events will be held in an ‘open house’ format and will provide interested members of the community with:
- An introduction to the current Detail Design and Class Environmental Assessment study
- Information about the background and history of the project
- Information about the proposed redesign of the Millhaven and Stella ferry terminals
- The opportunity to speak directly with members of the Project Team
- Additional ways to receive information and become involved with the project
We encourage people to attend the PIC to learn more about the Amherst Island Docks Improvements Project and to share opinions and comments on the information presented. PIC materials will be posted in this section of the website. To receive notification of the PIC, please submit your contact information through the Contact Us page.
The PIC will be held on:
|Tuesday, April 25, 2017||Wednesday, April 26, 2017|
|3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.||4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.|
|St. Paul’s Presbyterian Church||Royal Canadian Legion|
|2045 Stella 40 Foot Road, Stella||120 County Road 4, Millhaven|
This PIC will be an informal drop-in centre. Representatives from the MTO and the Study’s Design-Build team will be available to answer questions, receive comments and discuss the next steps in the study. You are encouraged to attend the PIC and provide your views and comments so that they can be considered as the study progresses.